• Flour – 190 g.
• Butter (82%) – 110 g.
• Sugar – 50 g.
• Egg – 1 pc.
• Salt – a pinch
• Large apples – 4 pcs
1. Prepare the required ingredients. Remove the oil from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
2. Cut the butter into cubes and place in a blender bowl. Pour in sugar.
3. Whisk. We wash and drive the egg into the bowl.
4. Continue to whisk. Pour in flour mixed with salt.
5. Beat until smooth. We take out the dough and form a ball. Put in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30-40 minutes.
6. Take out the dough, roll it into a round layer. If a flat, low form is used, then put the dough in it and distribute it evenly, pressing the edges against the sides. If you bake in a deep form, then it is advisable to immediately form the bottom, and then attach the separately rolled side. Thus, you get an even and equal height cake. We prick the bottom with a fork and send it to the oven preheated to 200 degrees for 15 minutes. The base should be dry and lightly browned.
7. While the shortbread dough is being prepared, wash the apples, peel and cut into slices or any arbitrary thin slices. Put the apples in a mold, sprinkle with cinnamon on top if desired. We used sweet apples, so we won’t add sugar.
8. Bake at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes. The apples should be soft. The apple tart is ready. The cake does not need decoration, it is enough to lightly sprinkle it with powdered sugar on top.