- Chicken breast – 1 piece
- Champignons – 200 gr
- Vegetable oil
- Ground nutmeg
- Dutch cheese
- 8. Cream (15%) – 250 ml
1. Cut the chicken breast into thin slices and beat off.
2. Cut fresh champignons into thin slices and fry in a mixture of butter and vegetable oils, salt, pepper and add a pinch of ground nutmeg.
3. On each plate of chicken fillet, place some mushrooms and an oblong piece of Dutch cheese. Wrap in a roll and place seam side down in a baking dish.
4. Cut the potatoes into 2-4 pieces and cut each into slices, but not completely. Place the potatoes between the rolls. Salt and pepper all this and pour liquid 15% cream.
5. Bake under foil until the potatoes are tender, periodically pouring over the sauce. Brown under the grill.
6. For lovers of onions – you can add them to mushrooms while frying, and also place the rolls on the leeks cut into rings.
Juicy, tender and incredibly fragrant!