This type of rolls has become very popular lately. We suggest making them in Asian style.
- 8 pieces of rice paper (can be purchased from a specialty store or department of a supermarket);
- 50 grams of funchose (Chinese noodles);
- 300 grams of shrimp;
- carrots and cucumber – 1 each;
- a tablespoon of lemon juice;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- a tablespoon of olive oil;
- pepper and salt to taste;
- deep fat oil;
- sweet chili sauce for the dish.
Cook noodles (funchose) as indicated on the package. Cut the carrots and cucumber into thin cubes. In olive oil, fry the garlic, chopped into slices, so that the oil is saturated with its aroma.
Fry defrosted and peeled shrimps for a couple of minutes in garlic oil. During frying, they need to be salted, pepper and sprinkled with lemon juice.
Next, collect the roll: put on the edge of rice paper, chopped cucumber and carrots, ready-made funchose and shrimps. Roll everything and send it to deep-fry until golden brown. Serve the dish with chili sauce.