- Meat – 500 gr.
- Egg – 2 pcs.
- Cream 33% – 3 tbsp. spoons + 200 gr. (for filling)
- Greens – 1 bunch
- Garlic – 2 cloves
1. Beat 2 eggs + cream + herbs + a pinch of salt. and warmed up. bake an omelet in a frying pan, cool it, brush with a little mayonnaise, roll up and cut into small pieces.
2. Cut the meat into a portion. pieces, beat off, grease with a mixture (salt, pepper, garlic). On each piece of meat, put a piece of omelet, roll up.
3. Grease the baking dish, put the meat rolls, next to the potatoes (in circles).
4.Put to warm up. oven for 20 minutes.
5. Then take out the cream and bake for another 30 minutes.
6. Before serving, pour with aromatic garlic-dill oil (mix 2 tablespoons of butter + 2 cloves of garlic + dill).