Salad with pickled honey mushrooms and potatoes. A very ordinary and savory salad in a quick way.
In most cases, pork, veal, beef, bunny, chicken or turkey are used as the head component in meat salads.
- 300 g veal
- 200 g potatoes
- 100 g of onions
- 3 testicles
- 2 carrots
- 1 can of pickled mushrooms
- ground black pepper
- Boil potatoes, carrots, eggs in their uniforms, peel everything, cut vegetables and boiled veal into small cubes, salt, mash the egg yolks with a fork, grate the whites.
- Wash honey mushrooms in a colander and chop finely, load some for design, cut the onion into small cubes.
- Prepare a salad dressing from the consistency of mustard and pepper mayonnaise.
- Spread the salad on a round dish in layers in the following sequence: meat–mayonnaise, onion–mayonnaise, potato–mayonnaise, carrots, yolks–mayonnaise, proteins, decorate the top with herbs and whole honey mushrooms.
- Put the veal salad with honey agarics and potatoes in the refrigerator, in an hour it can be served.