Season the vegetable salad with boiled pork and mozzarella, season with salt, add butter and lemon juice sauce and serve.
- 300 g boiled pork
- 300 g potatoes
- 200 g mozzarella cheese
- 2 sweet peppers
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp curry
- lettuce leaves
- Cut the boiled potatoes into small slices, cover the baking sheet with baking paper, put the potatoes on it, salt and pepper, grease with one tablespoon of oil.
- Cut the peppers of different colors in half, remove the seeds, and spread them on top of the potatoes with the skin.
- Put the baking sheet with vegetables in the oven, heated to two hundred degrees for 10 minutes.
- In 10 minutes. remove the peppers, allow to cool under a damp towel.
- Add slices of boiled pork to the potatoes, grease the dish with curry and butter, bake for another four minutes.
- Lay out the bottom of the salad bowl with torn pages of salad, grate the cheese or cut into small pieces, carefully remove the skin from the peppers and cut into slices.
- Put cooled potatoes and boiled pork on lettuce leaves, add pepper and cheese.
- Season the vegetable salad with boiled pork and mozzarella, season with salt, add butter and lemon juice sauce and serve.